Showing all 8 results
CS – DIXI
The Dixi range is a statement seating collection that combines striking design with the need to achieve privacy in open areas. The high back chair offers all-round privacy, whilst the winged back design provides a secluded, reduced noise environment without affecting the user’s visual privacy. Matching coffee tables are also available as part of the Dixi range. All chairs are fully upholstered and available in a wide variety of fabrics. Multiple base options, including fixed, swivel, cage and wood are available.
- Cold cured moulded foam with steel and wood sub-frame
- Fully upholstered chairs available with fixed or swivel bases
- Metallic cage bases available in chrome effect, black or copper
- Solid oak 4 leg base. Black, Wenge, Walnut or Teak staining also available
- Available in a wide variety of fabrics and vinyls, dual upholstery also available
- Complementing coffee tables with metallic cage base or solid oak 4 leg base available
PL – Fifteen Straight
CS – Hive
Configure Hive just the way you want to get the most out of your space.
We understand the interior architecture challenges of today, you can see that in every piece of Hive we make. Hive is designed by Roger Webb Associates with today’s agile working in mind.
We need our workspaces to be all things for all people. The people who use those spaces want to collaborate, concentrate, socialise and communicate. And they want to do that within the same space and at the same time. They are looking for those spaces to be effective, to help their productivity. So you need to make those spaces work as hard as possible. It’s a challenge isn’t it?
As an innovative and award-winning modular system, Hive answers that brief. Hive has integrated technology, including power modules and WiFi. It also has options for fixed or freestanding TVs and displays. And there is a range of stylish accessories, for example acoustic canopies which allow you to create private spaces. Hive also flexes with a great selection of fabrics and finishes, to reflect the brand and culture of any environment, be that office, airport or university.